- SafeLink will send an introductory packet outlining all aspects of the partnership to your Agency.
- Within that packet is a onetime Agency Login to be used at www.SafeLinkAgencies.com.
- Additionally, the packet will contain your Agency Promo Code which will later connect your Agency to all of its various intake centers for credit.
- Upon entrance to the website, you will be prompted to enter your Agency Login then directed to fill out an Agency Application.
- Next, there will be a prompt to enter all intake center contact information participating in the partnership.
- Once this process is complete confirmation emails will be sent to your Agency and all intake center offices.
- Offices receiving the email will be provided their Promo Code attached to your Agency and a link to create an account for application ordering.
- As offices enroll, your Agency will be able to login and monitor application/flyer orders or make orders on their behalf.
- Once all steps are complete your intake centers will be provided the materials and promo codes necessary to enroll applicants in SafeLink Wireless® while earning credit for your Agency.
- In order to ensure proper Credit is forthcoming a Promo Code should be entered on ALL applications by personnel of the Agency as well as the various intake centers. Enrolling Subscribers in SafeLink Wireless: Enrollment Checklist
SafeLink is a Lifeline-supported service, a government benefit program. Only eligible consumers may enroll in Lifeline.
Lifeline service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment.
Your Connection to Safety